We are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of level of experience, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, personal appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, age, religion, nationality, or other characteristics. To that end:
- Use welcoming and inclusive language
- Be respectful of differing viewpoints and experiences
- Gracefully accept constructive criticism
- Focus on what is best for the overall community
- Show empathy towards other community members
- Respect that people have differences of opinion and that every design or implementation choice carries trade-offs. There is seldom a right answer.
- Unless people are explicitly requesting it, really think about whether you need to critique their work.
Moderators will first respond to violations of the Code with a warning. If the warning is unheeded, the user will be temporarily blocked from posting. If the user returns and continues to make trouble, they will be banned from the site entirely.
If you feel you have been or are being harassed or made uncomfortable by a community member, please contact one of the moderators. Whether you’re a regular contributor or a newcomer, we care about making this community a safe place for you and we’ve got your back.
Adapted from the Rust Code of Conduct and the Community Covenant v1.0 by Coraline Ada Ehmke, which is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License